~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Dec 28, 2016

I missed Christmas...


This year Christmas was a tough one. I went to bed right after Santa came but woke up shortly after feeling really yucky. I have never been sick on Christmas and it was for sure not fun. I felt so bad that I just stayed in bed. I slept right through Christmas. Daddy done a great job taking care of the kids and making sure that I was as comfortable as possible. He for sure earned daddy of the year in my book.
I'm still kinda bummed. It doesn't seem real that I missed Christmas. Daddy said that we should just re-do it, but it wouldn't be same. I am feeling better now and I'm sure thankful for that. Today, I spent the whole day just loving on my sweet babies. God sure has blessed daddy and I with some sweet little babies that sure make even the sick days better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...