~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 1, 2016

My little Woody...


He came in from school and started pulling all of the clothes out (which he has never done). He acted mad. Then he went into the bathroom and dumped out the dirty clothes hamper. I could not figure out what his problem was. He kept fussing but I had no idea what it was that he was so upset about. Then I realized that he was looking for his costume. I had moved it from where he left it, to wash it. This kid has LOVED dressing up. :) Now thankfully, I have one very happy little Woody! :)





 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...