~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 20, 2016

Another beautiful birthday girl...


Our beautiful Adalyn Grace
or "Addy Bug" as we all call her
is celebrating her 4th birthday today!!!!!
Our little Addy is such a sweet heart. She is a very laid back little girl. She is soft spoken and very bashful if she doesn't know you well. She loves the color purple. She loves cheerleading, playing dress up, and playing with her baby dolls. She is for sure a girly girl and I love it! She stole my heart at first sight. She has brought a lot of joy in all of our lives and I thank God for blessing us with such a precious little girl. I love you Addy Bug bigger than the sky! I hope you enjoy your special day. ~MeMe


 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...