~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Dec 31, 2015

Happy New Year!...


Another year has come and gone. Another year is behind us and a new one is just around the corner. 2015 was over all a good year for our family! We had way more ups then we had downs. We had many more smiles then tears. We had more gains than we had losses. We were over all healthy, happy, and everyone is still here with us. That makes for a good year!


I saw a quote from Brad Paisley that I really liked a lot and I thought that I'd share it here. How awesome to think that we have an empty book right in front of us with 365 blank days to use just as we will. Lord help me to use my days to serve and please You. 


I'm no longer a New Year resolutions kind of  person. I learned a long time ago that they never work out for me. I always fall short, give up on it, or God changes my plans to His. I've learned His plan is always better than mine, so I give it to Him.


I plan to step into 2016 with faith. 
 "Faith" that is going to be my word for the new year. I don't know what this upcoming year might hold for me or my family,but God does. It's already written down in His plans for my life. God will be with me just as He has every year before this one. I know who holds the future and I know who holds my hand.  I have faith that God will go with me every step of the way.

Happy New Year everyone!
 I hope you have a safe, happy, and healthy 2016!


Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...