~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Aug 12, 2015

Loved....

 
My sweet babies Z and Tiny.
If ever two kids loved each other these two do.
Foster care made them siblings
but even blood couldn't have
 made them any closer.
Z tells everyone about "his" baby sister.
Z will be turning five the last day of this month
and he is starting school.
2 years ago, my heart was broken when our
adoption fell through. Giving him back
nearly killed me. I would have never dreamed
he would come back to us.
Just look at him now!
(no face pics allowed just yet)
 
 
Our Tiny girl is walking now!
It took her a little longer but
she finally got it!
We all think the delay is from
her very tiny feet not  being able to balance her.
She is the only (almost) 17 month old
that I know that still wears
 newborn size 1 shoes.
I had to search high and low to find
a size 1 hard bottom shoe.
Most are soft bottomed at that size.
She wears a size 6/9-12 month clothes.
She looks so funny walking because
she is so little.
Her and Dimples (our 7 month old foster)
are almost exactly the same size
except
Dimple's legs, arms, hands, and feet
are bigger than Tiny's.
But don't let her tiny size fool you.
She has a BIG personality and a temper...lol
We have so enjoyed this little girl.
If ever a little girl was LOVED this one is.
 
 
 
 
 
 


Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...