~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Apr 21, 2015

More Childhood Quotes & Little Thoughts...

 I started this project last year  Childhood Quotes & Little Thoughts and then my computer crashed. We took our old computer in last week and thankfully the computer guy was able to restore it and save all of my pictures and projects. I've been collecting quotes for several years. I like them.  I decided that I wanted to create a memory book for my kids using their pictures and the quotes that I've collected.  Then I decided I would share them with you too. So get ready. I already had several saved on my computer. I want to add all of the ones I saved last year so that I can start working on the new ones.
Get ready for cuteness overload...


























 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...