~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 5, 2014

We have really been enjoying these sunny days..

Our sweet Brookelyn waiting on Blaze to
 get done with his therapy at the farm.


She enjoyed watching one of Blaze's little farm friends
 doing horse therapy (hippotherapy) .

Just swinging:)


Our little man.


Sometimes I think he sees angels.
I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't
my nanny playing peek-a-boo in the clouds:)


More pics from these last few days...

I think she was trying to sing...lol
or maybe she was just yelling for Blaze to hurry up.
She has for sure found her voice.




Splish Splash





Yummy! This girl is like her MeMe
she LOVES to eat!











He got quiet for a few minutes.
and this is where he was.
Pulling his clothes out.
I think he was checking them for tags...lol



Blaze's awesome report from his teacher today!
We are so proud of our little man!


Have a great week everyone!

 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...