~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 25, 2014

Sunday...

Piggy Back rides from his daddy.


She wasn't to sure about the watermelon.





Blazer


Kay Kay


Addy Bug



Hanging out with Paw Paw.
We love our Paw Paw.
(No face pics of JK allowed)



Sunday morning service.
Family time.
Dinner with Paw Paw & Me Maw.
Wings on the grill.
Sweet iced tea.
A good ripe watermelon.
It's been
 a good Sunday.



 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

2 comments:

  1. Hey Girl!
    I didn't get an email from you on Sunday. I just went through my inbox and spam. Just resend it:) I hope you are doing well.
    ~Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...