~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Apr 26, 2014

Let them be little...


Oh let them be little 'cause they're only
 that way for a while
Give them hope, 
give them praise,
 give them love every day,
Let them cry smile,
 let them giggle, 
let them sleep in the middle
Oh, just let them be little.














Playing with colored bubbles



stomping bubbles




Addy Grace-"I do it"
"I do it"
...and she did!



Kaylan ate a blue ring pop
and turned her mouth blue:)


Washing off the sticky,
dirt, and grass.




Bubbles and babies
are the best things ever!



Tiny is almost 6 pounds now!!!!


 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...