~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Apr 2, 2014

Hello April!...


I hope you stay this beautiful and good all month.
If I had to give these last two days a score between one and ten.
It would for sure be a  perfect 10.
We've had amazing weather for some sun & outside fun.
If only every day could be so perfect.
I love April and I love Spring. 

So what's up in Howellville? 
Not a whole lot new to share.
We've actually had a pretty calm week.

Bailey came and stayed a few days
 with us for her spring break.

Our spring break is next week...wooo hoo!

Our foster baby (Justin) finally got to loose his cranial helmet!!!
He is a much happier kid without it.

On the 27th we accepted our 30th foster child (Ada)!!!!!

A teeny tiny preemie.
She was born on the 17th, but had to spend
a few days in the NICU.
She weighed 4 lbs & 2 ozs on the day that I got her 
and she is 17 inches long.
We have nicknamed the little princess "Tiny".
I will be relating to her as "Tiny" here on my blog.

These last two weeks my Blazer has
 been using a lot more signs and
 he has been responding appropriately
 each time I've signed 
(looking for what I sign,doing what I sign/ask, etc)
I'm so proud of him.
This week we are working on
Bug
help
more
all done 
thank you
welcome
sorry

His ST wants us to put together a mini picture
album of all of our family members.
She wants us to all choose our name signs
so that Blaze can start relating to us by our names,
besides mommy, daddy, sissy, bubba, etc
There really are no signs for names except
spelling them out.
So you have to come up with your own sign.
It's really harder than I imagined to name everyone.
Our family is HUGE now!!!
That's a lot of names.

What else??? hmmmmm....
I can't really think of anything else.

Have a great week everyone!

 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

  1. Hey its me again, thanks for responding, my name is actually Anastasia(I use Abigail as a fake name so people can't find me and stuff. I emailed you but you never answered :/ but I know your busy and try responding to everybody. I love your family, the kids are soooooo cute especially your foster kid Joshua Blaze. Thanks for makin this blog so people can see a look into your wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...