~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Mar 20, 2014

Just more pictures...



Just a few pictures of
 my St. Patty's Day Punkins:)



This is how I spent St Patty's Day!
Am I lucky or what?!?!?
We call it BLESSED!



My sweet baby girls.








The movie "Frozen" finally arrived this week,
 after we've waited on the pre-order list forever.
Brookelyn has turned into
 the snow queen (as you can tell by her blanket cape...lol)
She has really enjoyed that movie.
And that song. You know the one that I'm talking about.
Yep, "Let It Go" it's stuck
in my head...lol


My Blaze


He is doing amazing!!!
They have finally found him the perfect
speech therapist.
She is the first one we've had
that is fluent in ASL...yay!!!!
Plus, she is going to be able to work
with him on the farm,
where we have been taking
 him for therapy.
We are really excited!!
We liked our new therapist, but we are
happy that she realized that she is not the best
match for our little guy,
so she passed us to the new one.
This will be his fourth ST.



That smile.
That one there.
That's the one that stole my heart.
I hope he is always this full of joy.


I could just eat those chubby cheeks up.
She's three months old and
12 pounds of pure adorable-ness.


I know all of my updates lately have been short,
 but my pictures have been sweet:)
I am one busy lady lately and
we've had a ton going on this month.
I'll tell you more about it...if I find some extra time.
I've gotta run. We have classes tonight:)

I hope you all have enjoyed the first day of spring.
It's a wee bit chilly here in GA,
but the skies sure are beautiful today.
I love days like this!


 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...