~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 30, 2014

An un-ordinary day...

It has been an un-ordinary few days and I have LOVED it. I have loved the family time we have had. I have loved having my grandbabies here to play in the snow. I have loved pulling out the piles of quilts, not stressing over work or school or appointments, drinking hot chocolate by the fire, watching movies, and cuddling up with my honey and the babies. I have loved the beauty of the snow and the calmness it seems to bring. Snow days are few and far between here in GA, but when they happen, we tend to slow down and enjoy life at a little slower pace. I don't usually get to live at a slower pace, so it's been nice. Very nice.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...