~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 27, 2013

Our baby likes snow...

 
We woke up with a dusting of snow this morning
and here in the south, a dusting of snow is a
pretty exciting thing.
 
 Snow makes adults act
like little kids...at least it does in my family.
 
I couldn't help myself.
I had to take him out in it.
He loved it. He didn't want to come
back in, so daddy took him back
out for just a few more minutes.
 
 
I love my boys!
(Even the BIG ones)
 



Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...