~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 19, 2013

Saturdays are the best...


The whole time he was in the hospital he
kept picking at his head.
Now I know why.
It blistered his head.
 
I felt like the worse mom
 ever when they
took the dressing off
because I kept signing "no no"
every time he tried to pull it off.
 
 
But we are home now and he is
doing much better.
We actually enjoyed some outside play
time today.


Bay's here for the weekend!
I love this girl.
She is Aunt Sandy's baby girl
forever and always
and nomatter what.
 
Walking with my sweet babies.
I love our walks.


 
Once again this year we did
The Pumpkin Prayer
 
Dear God,
As I carve my pumpkin help me say this prayer:

Open my mind so I can learn about You;
(Cut the top of the pumpkin)

Take away all my sin and forgive
 me for the wrong things I do.
(Clean out the inside)


 Open my eyes so Your love I will see;
(Cut the eyes out in heart shapes)

 I'm so sorry for turning up my
 nose to all you've given me.
(Cut a nose in the shape of a cross)
 
 

 Open my ears so your
 word I will hear.
(Cut the ears shaped like the Bible)
 


 Open my mouth so I can
 tell others You're near
(cut the mouth in the shape of a fish)
 

 Let Your light shine in all
I say and do!
In Jesus name I pray.
Amen.
(Place a candle inside and light it up)

 
My little helpers

 
I love my Kaylan Bug.
She is MeMe's sweetheart.



 
Our sweet Adalyn.
We don't get to see her nearly enough,
so when Katie called and said they
were coming, we all got excited!
 
 

 
Say cheese for MeMe:)

 
My baby pumpkin
 

 
He loved the light.
He recently learned to sign "light"
and I think that's his favorite sign now.

 
The sweetest sisters ever!





 
Hubs built a fire.



 
It's getting cold out here.


Bry came out and joined us by the fire.

 
We watched It's
  The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown

 
I've really enjoyed this Saturday with the kids:)









Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I love your blog but I am confused, which kids are actually yours and which are your grandchildren. Thanks in advance for reading and answering my question :)>

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...