~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 22, 2013

Only hours away...


We are so close now. Only hours away from our big day! We've gone through a lot to get to this day. In just a few hours our baby will be ours forever. No more DFCS visits. No more telling us what we can and can't do. No more worrying about who may come forward to take him from us. He will be ours. Yes, you read that right. He will be ours. Our son. He will have our last name and we will finally be able to move forward as a family.

I can't really describe how I feel tonight. My heart is so full. Full of joy, full of love, full of thanks. I'm excited. I'm anxious. I probably won't sleep at all tonight. I feel like a little kid at Christmas time. I just want to hold my little boy and kiss him and praise God for him. Yes, my cup is running over. We've waited a long time for this and the wait is almost over.
Our baby was worth the wait!

 
 
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...