~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 2, 2013

Labor Day Weekend...

It's been a busy fun weekend!
 
 
This was probably our last
big splash of the summer.
 ~~~~~~
A pool party with the Brown's.


 
A trip to the fire station.
 
We took little man
to see the BIG trucks:)

 
He LOVES his "bubba" Corey.





 
 
Then we enjoyed some time at Uncle Lynn's.

 
Jon and Grace

 
Loving on Aunt Anna

 
22 weeks with
Aniston Kaye!

 
My pretty girls

 
Walking with Paw Paw.

 
Cousins make the best friends

 
My lil bull frog "Jacob"




 
Swimming with Uncle Lynn

 
My dad, mom, and our friend Linda
hanging out by the pool watching the babies swim.

 
Katie let Baby JK(foster) put his feet in.

 
watermelon with daddy...yummy!

 
Our little water princess



 
Brookelyn has talent!

 
 
It's been a great weekend!

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...