~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Aug 27, 2013

Just an update...

So what's new around here? hmmm....
My hubby got released to go back to work after being out for a week due to torn ligaments in his foot. Yay!!!!

Joshua got checked today to be sure the pneumonia had cleared up and it has! *Great News*

After 4 meetings with the BOE, I finally got my way!!!!!!! Plus a few extras. Baby girl will get homebound 3 year old prek and 2 extra therapies a week to go along with her other three therapies. The more the better.

We are also preparing for Bry's tummy surgery in 2 weeks. She's going to have to stay at least three nights, but it should be life changing for her in a good way.

Joshua will be getting a new speech therapist. The new therapist has a hearing impaired child too, so hopefully she will be able to work better with Joshua and hopefully educate me about all that is out there for my baby.

We have called and booked our fall vacation. We are planning a trip to the mountains with my parents.

well, that's all I have time for. Have a great evening!


Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...