~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jul 26, 2013

Oh my sweet baby...

17 months already?
Really?

Where has the time gone?
How did you get so big?
22 pounds.
31 inches.
Oh how you have grown.


You are precious.
So precious to us.


If ever a baby was loved,
YOU ARE LOVED!


You are my sunshine.

You are my
 sweet heart sent from above.


Joy.
That's what you are.
Joy.
Pure joy.


You make my heart flutter.
You make every day
HAPPY
because you are in it.


I love you my baby.
Forever and always
and no matter what.
You will always be my baby.
My sweet baby boy.











Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...