~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jul 8, 2013

Just Pictures...

I'm still here. I've just been super busy like always, but I wanted to add a few pics from the last few days.

 
I walked in the den and found them watching TV together.
Her little hand on his back.
She LOVES him so much.
She tells EVERYBODY that he is her baby.
They are the best of friends.
 
Fourth of July was a bummer.
It rained poured here ALL day long
but we still dressed the punkins up in their
red, white, blue
and set home and watched movies all day.
 
 
My sweet babies
 
 
 
Miss Bry looking pretty as always.
 
 
 
Learning to get up on his knees.
Maybe he will learn to use them soon to crawl.
 
Jacob Noah
enjoying a break from the rain.
 
Mommy's favorite little pilot.
 
 
Look mommy!
 
This is a big step for our little guy.
He has sensory integration disorder
and has really struggled with
textures such as grass and other
outside things.  His OT will be very pleased
to see this picture.
 
Girl's day out.
A shopping spree with my princess.
We don't have a lot of "JUST Us" time
but when we do
we have the best time ever.
 
I love my little sunshine.
 
 
 
 
A few 4th of July Pics
from Katie's facebook.
It was Adalyn's 2nd Fourth of July
and Kaylan's 1st.
 
 
Sisterly love


Red, White, and oh so cute!

 
 

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...