~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 15, 2013

VBS Bible Boot Camp...



VBS Boot Camp 2013
Was a BLAST!!!!!
Our theme this year was the
Armor of God.

We learned about putting on the armor
and wearing it for God.


We had our kickoff on Saturday
with fun, games,and fellowship.
We made new friends
and enjoyed some fun times with our
church family.
Then Monday - Friday
we learned all about the full armor of God!

We had a balloon release with our church info
and each child had their own balloon with their name on it.
It's always interesting to see how far our balloons go
and who has the lucky balloon that
goes the longest distance.


Joshua did NOT want to release his balloon.



Up, up,and away!
Getting ready for the sack race


And off they go...
My Bookie Shae

Brookelyn and her grandma Sharon
My little man Jacob






Getting ready for the pledge to the
American flag, Christian flag, and God's Holy Word "The Bible".


I had the joy of teaching the birth to twos again this year.
These two little monkeys are mine.
My little boy Joshua is on the bottom
and our newest foster JK
who just turned one month
is on the top.
Joshua turned the changing station into
a climbing gym...lol

As you can probably tell,
this class was full of excitement...
and diapers, boogers, babbles,
and fun!
(And that's my daughter Samantha she came to help me)


Along with my daughter Katie.
And that cutie patootie is my
little grand Kaylan.



Little Carter playing ring-around-the rosey
with his little friend Nathan.




Her loves her meme:)



And yes that's me
I've gotta have my kisses.
My sweet boy.


She loves to give kisses just like her meme.


Brookelyn wearing her armor:)
and Bailey wearing her's too
Bailey go to spend the whole week with us.
We enjoyed having her.
It was a wonderful week.
I just pray that each of these children
learned something
this week
that will make a difference in their lives.

 
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...