~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 26, 2013

Just pics from the weekend...


 
Splishing and a splashing
 
My beautiful daughter Katie
 and her little girl Kaylan.

 

 

 
Our little water baby

 
 
 
 
 
Katie and Addy Bug


Yummy!

 
I'm ready to eat mom.

 
The boys watching Uncle Lynn.

 
 
Our little Carter is growing like a weed
and talking up a storm.
He is adorable!
 


 
Our sleepy lil man
MeMaw and PawPaw's house wore him out today.
 
 

 
 
 
 
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...