~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Apr 16, 2013

More pics of our sweet little boy...


and more Adoption Quotes
 
 
Still waiting on our official adoption date.
To find out where we are in the process
click on "Our Adoption" above.

 

 
 
Breaking News!!!!
This month BB has started putting weight on his legs.
He is using more sign language to communicate.
He has started using one knee to crawl.
He pulled up on the couch. 04-17-13
He walked a few steps in his walker.
He started using his arms more to pull his self
across the floor.
He ate a few bites of cake and didn't gag...yay!!!!!
(Eating solids is huge
for a baby who could only handle liquids).
 
He is doing really really good!
This month has been his BIGGEST
achievements month.
So happy for our baby!

 
 
Proud BIG brother Jacob.
I love my BOYS!



 
He is the biggest cuddle buddy ever.
This baby loves to be loved
and I love that about him.
Come to think of it,
I LOVE everything about our sweet little boy.
He is just amazing.
He's a miracle.
He is also a BIG TIME mommy's boy.
 
I had the joy of sharing his story last week at court
and almost everyone (including the police officer)
was crying when I got done.
Our baby seems to have that affect on people.
God is already writing  BB's testimony
and he is only a year old.
 I know that God has great
 plans for our little boy.
God is already using him for
 HIS own glory and honor.
~~~~~~~
I've prayed over this child
and
I've given him back to God.
He's in good hands
and I know that God is
going to bless this child
all the days of his life...
HE already has.
He has blessed mine
 just by being in it.







Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...