~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Mar 27, 2013

Thinking of you...

 


 
Happy Heavenly birthday to my two brothers. Both celebrated their birthdays this month. Oh how we miss you both. Our hearts are forever broken and life will never feel complete again. A part of us is gone and nothing can fill the void. Nothing!
But one day, one day, I will see you again. Please just save a place for me.


Forever in our hearts.
Never to be forgotten.
Never ever forgotten!
 
I love you Robby!
(My wonderful big brother)
03-27-70-06-13-05
 
I love you Bryan!
(My wonderful little brother)
03-12-80-04-27-11
Save a place for me right
 in the middle of you.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

  1. Can only imagine the sadness in your heart, when your brother's birthday comes, but, Heaven must be a little brighter because they are there.
    Praying that God holds you close through these trying times.
    Blessings, Trisha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...