~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Mar 5, 2013

Sweet Sisters...

 
Little miss Addy Bug & Kaylan.
They are exactly one year and one day apart.
I hope they grow up and always be close.
I never had a sister
but I always wanted one.
 
Little Kaylan had her well check today.
She is now 9 lbs & 15 ozs.
She is growing like a little weed.
I have never seen a baby look so much
like their parent, as Kaylan does.
She is Katie made over
all except her ears. Katie had very tiny lobes
and Kaylan has average ones.
Maybe she'll be able to have earrings.
Katie wasn't able to get earrings
 until she was much older because
of her tiny lobes.
Having Kaylan is
 like having Katie all over again.
It's neat!


Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

2 comments:

  1. Two beautiful babies, Blessings Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little miss Addy Bug & Kaylan are so cute! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...