~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 1, 2013

11 months...

 
Our baby is teething like crazy on everything these days.
He now has 6 teeth, but 4 are barely through the gum.
All four decided to come at the same time.
 Poor Baby.
However, he is still just as sweet and happy as ever.
 
 
Our sweet baby boy.
 
 
One of the most mellow babies I've ever known.

 
He learned to clap and sign "eat" last week.
We are so proud of him.
 


 




 
 
We are still just waiting.
Our adoption worker is meeting with us again on Monday.
I hope she will have our adoption date.
I'm beginning to get very
 frustrated with the foot dragging.
We are ready to get this done.
His birth family is ready too.
I don't know why it is taking DFCS so long
to get everything done...grrrr
 

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Sandy, his eyes seem to say,
    'I just want to be loved.'

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...