~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 10, 2013

Picture Drop...



 
 
Here are a few more pics
from this week.
We have had a GREAT week so far.
It's been a busy one
but a great one.
 
 
 


 
 I took my little punkin for a checkup.
He is now 29 inches tall
and he weighs 19 pounds.
He is getting big.
I believe he will out grow Brylee very soon.
 
His doctor said he is on about a 5 month old level now.
Last time (at 6 months old) when she saw him she said he was
on about a 3-4 month level.
So he is progressing.
She truly believes he will set up, crawl, and walk
but it will be on his time.
He had a really tough start in life and we had expected
some delays. Overall,his health has majorly improved.
 
I'm proud of this sweet boy.
He has stolen all of our hearts.
 
We love you Joshua (BB).
 
 
 
 
Guess who is about to turn the BIG #3????
My sweet Bookie Shae.
 
 
 
 
I LOVE MY BABIES.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...