~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 27, 2013

LOVE...

 
My baby girls.
Brookelyn got to see Kaylan for the
very first time on Saturday.
I wasn't there, but I heard that Brookelyn
was so excited and wanted to help Katie
do everything for the baby.
I LOVE my girls.
They have added soooooo much joy
to this family.
 
 
Brookelyn is going to be a GREAT big cousin.
She LOVES babies just like her MeMe.
Yes, we are a baby loving
 family (just incase you haven't noticed).
 
I snuck a few of Katie's pics.
 
We are all just TICKLED PINK
over our new baby.
 
 
 
 
 
What can I say?
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
I LOVE MY FAMILY!

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...