~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Dec 12, 2012

Sweet baby...

 
 He is the sweetest baby you could ever ask for.
He is so special and so unique.
He has taught me a lot about life in his short life.
He has overcame what seemed
 impossible by simply surviving.
He is a miracle.
My precious beautiful miracle.
He is LOVED.
We (HIS FAMILY) LOVES
 him just the way God created him.
He is a gift from God to Brent and I.
I can't thank his family
enough for blessing us with him.
Joshua (BB)
you are precious....
so precious to us.

 
Joshua's birth family loves him very much.
They made this decision after a long heart to heart
conversation. It wasn't an easy decision,
but one that his birth family felt was best for him.
We are honored to be his chosen family.

 
Oh sweet baby
you melt my heart.
 
 
 
 
 
The next two aren't really adoption quotes but
they are still good quotes.


 
 



Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

2 comments:

  1. I remember seeing these quotes growing up. My mom did foster care and I have some adopted siblings. An adoptive mom is a very special person indeed!
    Joshua sure looks like a very happy little boy, and we can see just how much he is loved.

    What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet and true. You make me cry with how loving you are!! You deserve so much happiness that I know you and your beautiful family are showering on that sweet little lovebug!! Merry CHRISTmas friend! You are one of the Lords most devout servants!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...