~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 23, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012...

 
 All My babies
 (just missing Carter)
Carter was with his daddy's family this year.
You can't imagine what we went through to get that pic above. I bet I took that pic 20 times and this is as good as it gets...lol
 
More pics coming soon!
 
My two little turkeys on Thanksgiving 2012
 
We had a great Thanksgiving!
I hope yours was just as great:)
 

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

  1. Blessings Sandy, so glad you had a great Thanksgiving. We were blessed with a great one too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...