~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 21, 2012

Our November In Pictures...

 
 Carter
 
This post is loaded with happy memories.
 
 
Brotherly love.
 
Such a happy boy.
 
 
 
Brookelyn & Bailey
playing at MeMaw's house.
 
So sleeeeeepy
 
Katie's baby shower at work.
 
 
 
 
 
 
He loves his big brother Jacob.
He thinks Jacob is sooooo funny.
 
 
Joshua (BB) loves to suck on his blankets.

 
 
 
He also LOVES his toes...lol
 
 Bailey &BB
 
 
 
Jacob wanted to feed BB.
I think he may have got more
on the outside then on the inside.
 
 
 
All full & all smiles.
 
 
Carter trying out BB's favorite seat:)
 
I'll add more pics after I get the kids
 down for the night:)
Hopefully:)

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...