~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 21, 2012

And even more pics from Howellville...

 
Our beautiful Bookie Shae
Our very first granddaughter
and the apple of my eye.
I'm not kidding.
She's my sweetheart.
 
It was cold last week (high 40's)
but this week has been warm (high 60's).
You gotta love this GA weather.
We had a fire in the fireplace last week
& the windows open this week.
 
Pictures from Katie's 2nd shower
hosted by the ladies @ our church
Beulahland Baptist.
 
One of our church members made her a diaper baby.
It's a baby made out of diapers.
 
Katie & her Sis-in-law Jenna
are both expecting!
Katie is expecting a girl
and Jenna a boy:)
 
Brookelyn is soooooo excited
about her new baby cousin.
She always wants to kiss Katie's belly
and feel the baby kick.
 
 
Katie's lil nephew Bowen trying out
Kaylan's carseat.
 
 
Our first grandson.
Our handsome little Carter man.
He is my pride & joy.
I'm not kidding.
This kid is awesome!
 
 
 
Our little cuddle bear.
 
 
We are just surrounded in baby love (my nurse said).
She is right.
Our quiver is full and we have been
overly blessed!
 
Helping Aunt Katie open gifts.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2 teeth!
 
Playing with his Bubby.
 
 
I never imagined that I would
be the foster parent of two special needs miracles.
It wasn't ever a part of my plan.
I for sure wasn't qualified for this position.
But somehow it was a part of God's plan for me.
Little did I know that something so small would
make such a huge impact.
I am so thankful that I didn't know
what was ahead when I said "Yes, I'll take him"
because I wouldn't have taken this
 road by choice (back then).
HOWEVER,
I'm thankful that God chose me
and placed me where I am.
Thank you Lord for my two miracles.
Thank you for choosing me for them.
They have changed my life.
I love you Brylee & Joshua (BB)
and don't ever forget that.
 
 
You are so very precious to me.
This world is a better place just because
you're in it.
 
Oh soooooo sweet!

 
So happy to see his daddy.
My hubby has been out of town
for the last few weeks helping
with the clean up after Hurricane Sandy.
We are so happy he made it home
in time for Thanksgiving.
We have some happy kids in our house tonight.
Our daddy rocks!!!...really.
 
Our little blanket eater...lol
 

 
Just happy that daddy is home:)
 
I LOVE MY FAMILY!
 
That's it! I'm done. I'm off to bed now:)
Have a great night everyone!

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...