~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 25, 2012

30 Days...

 
BB & Addy Bug
 

30 Days Of Thankful Day #25
Today, I am thankful for family times. I enjoy having my children & grandchildren here. We seldom all get together, but when we do we always have a good time. We may be busy or we may just lay around the house, but nomatter what we do we enjoy being together. I love my family. Thank you God for my family, the days you've given us, the memories we've made, and the love we share.
 

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...