~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 27, 2012

30 Days Of Thankful...

 
30 Days Of Thankful Day #27
Today, I am thankful that our yearly foster re-certification is DONE! It went great!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!! So glad to have that behind us for another year. Our state lady came out today and done our home study. She was pleased with everything and didn't tell us to change or do anything different. The only thing I changed myself is the openings in our home. We are approved for 5 foster kids, but I told her that I want to close our home to any calls for new kids at least for now (possibly from now on), so that I can focus all of my time & attention on the fosters that we have and on my own kids/grandkids.
I'm thankful that today went easier & better than ever. So glad to finally be able to just relax & enjoy the holidays instead of trying to do the re-cert right at Christmas...like usual.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

  1. Glad I dropped by today! Your blog home is a very peaceful place although you mention that your home is never quiet. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...