~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 24, 2012

Having Fun at MeMaw's House...

Every Sunday evening is family day at my mom's. We always have a GREAT time. I love when all my kids get together under one roof.

This Sunday, we decided to carve pumpkins!
 
 
Carter did not like his hands getting dirty.
 
Brookelyn wasn't to sure if she liked
cleaning pumpkins.
 
 
 


 


 
We made cookies at MeMaw & PawPaw Cole's house!
 
 
 




 

 
More Family pics...


 
 

 
She is getting sooooo big.
 
 
 
Katie is 28 weeks with Kaylan.
I can't wait to meet our baby girl.
Did you know that I LOVE kids????
They are the closest thing to Heaven on earth.
They are a gift from God
and I am soooo thankful for
all my babies (even the grown ones).

 
 
They will ALWAYS be my babies.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
A few more random pics...
 


 
 
Hubby & Addy Grace
 
 
 
 

 
 
This is our life.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you Lord for your blessings on us.
God has been so good to us.
Blessed be the name of the Lord.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...