~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 28, 2012

Sweet times...

Our little Carter man is getting big. He is running now, climbing, and into everything. He has such a sweet personality. Love love love him.

 
 
 


JJ
Reading to the babies.
Sooooo sweet!
This is how we spend most
of our days now...
On a big blanket in the den.
It's the one thing Bry
feels like she can control
because she can roll around.
 

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

  1. My goodness, I can't believe how Carter has grown, and Brylee looks so beautiful. God Bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...