~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Aug 21, 2012

Update on Brylee...

Just stopping by with an update on Bry. Brylee has been off the ventilator for over 24 hours now!!!!! If she keeps this up she will come home with out it!!!!! That's one less attachment...yay!!!!! We are soooooo very excited!!!! I have so dreaded that thing coming home with us. It will be wonderful if she continues to do well and we can leave it behind.
However, she hasn't been eating very well and they are concerned because she is so small, so they hooked her back up to the feeding pump, and they have her on 10 hours on and the rest of the day off. I can handle the feeding tube,although I hope she won't bring it home.
So when will we be home? Honestly, I really don't know. We hoped it would be this week but it's not likely. I asked the nurse today how many more classes did we lack and she said at least 6 hours worth. What!!!!???!!! I really think she is mistaken. The teacher wasn't there today, but I think she has forgotten what we've already done. Maybe they haven't credited us from Friday- Sunday. These classes were suppose to take us *ONE* day and we are now in to day 8 with no end in sight. Brent can't take any classes until Friday and even if we get them done Friday we still have to room in at the hospital for 24 hours. So most likely we won't be home until next week.
Please continue to remember Brylee in your prayers.






Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...