~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Aug 28, 2012

Crossing our fingers...

If all goes as planned Thursday will be the big day. The day Brylee FINALLY makes it home. I'm so excited, anxious, but also a bit nervous because my life/days are about to majorly change. Today & tomorrow will be busy days, but we are almost there. Back to Atlanta tomorrow and tomorrow I will room in with Bry and take over her care at the hospital. Then hopefully we will be released around noon. Pray for us.
My hubby & son-in-law Dylan have been sent down south to help with the storm/damage. They were told to pack enough clothes for atleast 2 weeks. I am thankful that they are willing & able to go and they need the work, but I sure miss them and 2 weeks seems like forever. I sure was hoping my hubby would be home to help transition Brylee here. It's something about having him here that makes me feel stronger & capable. Please add them to your prayer list.








 



Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

  1. I will send up prayers for your whole family! I do hope things will soon calm down for you all.
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...