~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jul 24, 2012

The perfect summer playground...

These last few days have been HOT! To hot for the kids to really enjoy playing outside. So today, I decided we needed to do something outside that was  fun and cool.  I thought it would be fun to take the sweet peas to play in the fountain...so we did! They had a blast!


Brookelyn

JJ & Z

It's cold MeMe!

I love this face:)

A picnic in the park.



The perfect summer play place

Trying to step on the water:)




She loves to dance!

and jump...lol

My all time FAVORITE PARK!


I need this at my house.



This was her favorite!




My crazy hair baby:)

All aboard!


Brookelyn said they were on their way to the zoo:)

Throwing kisses:)


Making sweet music.



2 very tired kids:)




Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...