~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 14, 2012

Just a camping...


Tuesday night we camped out!
In our den floor...he he he:)
The kids had a blast even
though we didn't camp outside.

JJ told every one at VBS that we had a bonfire
and we didn't even have to use fire:)

Sticky fingers taste the best.


Our bedtime story was
Jonah and The Big Fish

Who said you can't turn a boring
Tuesday night into something fun?
Well, we did!
The  best part is that the
kids haven't stopped talking
about it.
~~~~~~~~
Our Summer Bucket list #11 is 1/2 done!



Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea!!! I love this!
    My kids absolutly love camping but we may not get to go as often as we'd like this summer, so I am going to borrow your idea!

    Looks like they are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...