~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 16, 2012

Just Today...


Just Today...Monday Jan 16th
Out side my window... It's 52 and cloudy
The time is... 3:28 PM
Today I feel...Blahhhh...but it's nice:)
I am thinking...about all I should be doing, but I'm just not motivated today. It's been nice having a calm blahhh kind of day. I don't have many days like this. I feel completely lazy, but it won't last.
At the moment I am thankful...that the weather warmed up enough for the boys to be able to go out to play.
I am going...to finish my paper work for the state. I've been putting it off ,but I promise I'm going to have it done before they come out Wednesday. Maybe later I'll set down and get it done.
I am wearing...a blue track suit.
I wish...my kids could learn to stop running in and out the door(constantly). Every time Z wants to go outside too...grrrrr
I am working on...a To-Do list. I do better when I write down a list of things to do. It helps me not to forget things, but also makes me feel good when I start marking things as "Done".
I am hoping...to receive our state license in the mail this week and I hope that the case worker finishes up the TPR papers so that we can be assigned a TPR hearing. I'm so tired of foot dragging.
I am hearing...Z at the window calling "JoJo" when Z says it it sounds like, "Doe Doe"...it's precious.
In the kitchen..I haven't decided. My hubby just asked "What's for dinner?"...lol
From the learning room...We enjoyed a half day today. I know most kids get off for this holiday ,but mine is homeschooled and had some makeup work to do. I did let him off after a half day so that he could play with the public school kids :) So I'm not all mean.
Around the house...I have a lot to do. I had 6 kids (mine, my two fosters, and three past fosters) this weekend and they did a number on my house. I loved having them. However, they are messy. I try to let them play as much as they can and enjoy their visit without me constantly nagging them about cleaning. But, I now need to do a major cleaning. We have fingerprints on everything...lol
I bet you didn't know...Carter has spent the whole day with MeMe. He is 7 months old now and growing like a weed. He loves Z and Z loves him...it's just precious. Carter gets so excited watching Z play.
Today's picture pick...Well I would be adding a birthday party pic from Brookelyn's 2nd birthday ,but
 I didn't get to take any:( I got to her party and took out my camera. She posed so cute with her little piggy tails,  plastic high heeled shoes, princess crown, and plastic earrings, but when I went to snap the pic I got the worse message ever, "No camera card". Needless to say I was one VERY upset MeMe. Katie had used my camera and forgot to put my card back in my camera. I was so heart broken. But, she is going to have a party with her friends at Chuckie Cheese this weekend and MeMe will be sure she has her camera ready this time. New pics of the little Princess coming soon!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daily Duties are daily joys,
because they are something
which God gives us to offer unto
Him, to do our very best
in acknowledgement of His love.


Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...