~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 23, 2011

Look what I found !!!!

Yes, I'm just a little excited:) okay, maybe a whole lot excited!!! I have been wanting to complete my DVD collection of the Christmas classic cartoons for the kids and I was only lacking "Charlie Brown's Christmas". Well, today I found it!!! I actually found the Charlie Brown's holidays set for just $20.00. Which made me even more excited. So guess what we are watching tonight????... "Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving".

Tonight, hubby is suppose to arrive back in town from his hunting trip. We've got some really excited kids. They really need some daddy time. Z has missed his Uncle Daddy Brent so so bad.  So tonight is going to be another family night for us. I could get use to this every night:) We are going to be watching the movie, finishing up the baking/cooking, and reading a story on the first Thanksgiving (Thanks Katie for the book).


Oh, and look what else I found.

I found this neat book for my Mother-in-law. I so hope she likes it and uses some of the ideas in it. She has grand children in another state that she really wishes she could be close to, but distance makes it hard. I feel so sorry for her ,especially since I'm a MeMe now. I can't imagine only seeing my grands a couple of times a year. I know it really bothers her deeply and it breaks my heart for her. So maybe this book will be a blessing to her and those children.

Well, I'm out of here. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving Eve.
((hugs))

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6
We Are On The Fence!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...