~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 12, 2011

Just full...

Do you ever have a moment when your heart is just full? Where you feel like you are busting at the seams because Gods been so good? Well, that's me tonight and I just wanted to share it. God sure has been good.
Why wait until Thanksgiving to give thanks? Everyday should be thanksgiving. Thank you Lord for what you've done in my life and for what you are going to do.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post. We are Blessed as well. God's mercies are endless, and never cease to amaze me. Have a wonderful and Godly day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...