~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Aug 31, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday!!!

Today's your special day.
Today's all about you.
Happy 1st Birthday Zach!!!!

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday,
God bless you!
Happy birthday to you!!!!




Uncle Brent & Aunt Sandy
love you bigger than the sky
sweet baby boy.
~~~~~~~
*More pics from his special day coming soon*
I've gotta get ready. We are going to church with my
mother-in-law this evening.
Have a blessed day!

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6
We Are On The Fence!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...