~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jul 11, 2011

This & That & That & This...

This is another of those random post thingys:) You know, when I post about this & that and all the things that you probably could care less to know. Well, I post so that I can remember these things myself, since I'm so bad about not keeping my paper journal updated. I don't think I've wrote in it since I was preggo with Jacob way back in.....hmmm.....is he really going to be 10 next month!?! ......wow!!!!! My baby is big! oh, sorry:) I probably haven't written in my journal since 2001. So I write here so that when I look back on this day I can see how far I've come.  

Here goes all my randomness for now...
My little Grand Pea "Carter" is one month old today!!!!! He is just over 6 lbs and the sweetest little thing. He came over to see me today and I loved every minute of it.

Today, I had the day off and I LOVED it!!!! It was amazing what all I've accomplished. My house actually stayed clean all day without the constant traffic. I could get use to this fast. I even shampooed my carpet!!! Yay Me!!!!

My sweet little foster "R" got her casts taken off today. However, she hasn't seemed very happy about it. Actually, she's been really fussy. I think maybe it feels funny. I'm just going to watch her and if she's the same way tomorrow I may call her doc. We did get a good laugh at her today. We put her in the tub and gave her a real bath (she couldn't take one with casts). The bubbles barely covered her toes. She saw her toes and she tried her best to push back the bubbles to see what was in the water. She didn't realize they were her toes. She reached and grabbed them and then looked so funny. We laughed and laughed at her. Silly girl:)

Both foster babies are teething like crazy. Both have 6 teeth now and more about to pop in.

The wedding turned out beautiful. I have 800 pictures to prove it:) I just hope I won't have to do that much editing to them ,because that could take me forever.

I started back on my diet & exercise program and I've lost three pounds so far. I've only been at it for a week, so that's not that bad.

Foster baby Z has found his voice and he loves to squeal. He squeals so loud that I know our neighbors have to hear him and must wonder what that noise is. I just hope he gets out of this stage fast because it is so loud.  He's not fussing. He just likes his voice. He use to be so quiet...not anymore. I took him with me when I took baby R to get her casts removed and he kept squealing out. Honestly it sounds like a chimp in it's cage ,but he's not a chimp or in a cage...lol

We are getting a third foster on Wednesday. It's baby R's 2 year old sister "K". She's coming to stay for a little while with us. This should be interesting:)

We have booked our family vacation!!! It's a much needed vacation and I'm thrilled my parents are going to join us. They really need it too.

Thank you to everyone who has clicked on the banner below. We are on the fence along with lots of other wonderful blogs. You can still click for me (once daily if you like). It helps to move me up. Thanks again!

Well baby R is upset so let me go get her calmed down. That's all the randomness I have time for right now.

Please say a prayer for our foster baby. Tomorrow is court and some big decisions have to be made in the case. Please pray that the right decisions will be made for our sweet baby. Thank you.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

We Are On The Fence!
 

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...