~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jul 25, 2011

My other babies...

Our sweet little Jelly Bean (Shelbi) spent last Friday with us. We had not seen her in several months, so we were so excited when her mom called and asked did we want to get her. She hasn't grew very much since we saw her but she acts so much older. She is talking up a storm now and can keep up with the big kids with no problem at all.

 
 
She is almost 17 months now and 17.6 pounds. It just amazes me that something so tiny can act so big. I guess I'm use to my BIG babies. All my babies started out tiny, but they grew fast. Both my 10 month & 11 month old foster babies are bigger than Shelbi now. She is so adorable.



I think Bailey thinks Shelbi is a baby doll. She drags her all over the house and Shelbi lets her:)


How about these? Yes, I LOVE my fosters. I poured months & even years of my life & time into these kids and when they come back for visits it blesses my heart. I am so thankful that I have a good relationship with their families. They are like my family. When they call us Uncle Brent & Aunt Sandy it's like music to our ears. They have added so much joy & happiness to all our lives. I just hope they know how very precious they are to us.

Trinton & Amberly came to live with us when they were
 ages 14 months & 5 years. Now they are 4 and almost 9! Wow, how time flies.


Seeing them doing good makes
fostering worth it.
One tired little guy.
He played hard.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

We Are On The Fence!
 

2 comments:

  1. What a Blessing to know you are making such a difference in these little ones lives. God Bless You All.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a goooood person Miss Sandy!

    Those children are definitely blessed to have had and have you in their lives!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...