~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 27, 2011

What a day...

I found this picture on one of our church member's site. I've never saw it before. This is from 6-27-09 and it was taken in the North GA mountains at a youth retreat. If you noticed it says," 1 was saved"! That one was mine!!!!! My oldest son Jon gave his life to the Lord on 06-27-09!!!!! This rock is still there:) What a wonderful day that was.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to write it on a rock. What a Blessed thing to commerate. And how about you finding it on another website, two years later. God is good, isn't He? Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the most wonderful story ever!!

    You should frame that picture!
    Maybe make another rock for your youngest too?? Then take a picture and frame the two boys pictures together??

    I wish I had done something like that. That just touches my heart.

    So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...