~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 30, 2011

Little Boys

Precious baby Carter
Little Boys
Little boys come in all shapes and sizes,
Shy and adventurous, full of surprises,
With misshapen halos and mischievous grins,
Small dirty faces, and sweet, sticky chins.

They'll keep you so busy, and yet all the while
Nothing can brighten the world like their smile.
And no greater treasure has brought homes more joy
Than a curious, active, and lovable boy!

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

We Are On The Fence!
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh..he's adorable!!!
    I loved the poem...perfect for my grandsons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious little Carter. I love little boys !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Carter is growing so fast, and is so beautiful. Such a Blessing. Have a wonderful and Godly Fourth of July weekend! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a Darling post with a precious little guy! I am so glad Carter is thriving. Such a Blessing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...