~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day...

On this Memorial Day, I would like to take a moment and say "Thank You" to all of our service men and women who are serving or have served this country. They have sacrificed their time at home with their families ,so that my family and me are free to live ours today. Many have lost their lives while serving. How can you thank someone enough for something like that?


I hope you've enjoyed your day compliments of Jesus & the American Soldier.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...