~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 16, 2011

Samantha's Baby


A couple of you have asked if our grown foster daughter Samantha has found out what her baby is yet. Yes,she has:)
It's a Boy!
It's a Boy!!
It's a Baby Boy!!!
Yay!!!!!!!
She is 18 weeks now and her & the baby are doing great:) They are still tossing names around,but the one they like this week is "Christian Carter". I guess we will just have to wait and see. When Samantha gets some of her latest sono pics scanned, I'll add them:)


2 comments:

  1. Yay for a Boy !!!!!
    I love the name too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christian Carter!! I love it!!! So happy for her!! What a blessing!!
    BIG HUGE HUGS!!!

    ~Aimie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...