~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 17, 2011

Me...

My name is Sandy. I'm still in my 30's, but closer to 40. I'm saved by the grace of God. I'm married to Brent(almost 22 years). I am a mom. I am a foster mom(19 fosters & counting). I am Brookelyn Shae's meme (I treasure my little GRANDbaby). Yes, I'm a grandmother in my thirties.  I love being with my family. I enjoy reading. I heart blogging. I love taking vacations. I love my computer. I love going on dates with my hubby. I love long hot baths. I love reading other blogs(I love my bloggy buddies). I have a passion for photography. I don't like when people curse). I am a childcare provider(love my sweet peas 2). I love my church. I love my church family. I enjoy meeting new people. I love doing for others(it gives me a high). I choose to view the glass as half full instead of half empty. My family *ALWAYS* comes before anyone else (they are second only to God). I enjoy spending time with friends. I love being outside. I love Spring & Summer. I am VERY girly. I love all things PINK and PRETTY.I give everyone I love a nickname(don't know why). I love the smell of Johnson's baby lotion.  I love poetry. Writing is my weakest subject(as you can probably tell). I love flowers. I am a straight to the point kind of person. I'm hooked on sweet tea. I love having a summer garden. I love trying new recipes. I collect books. I enjoy life as much as I can. I am always busy. I live in a wild happy house. I know when to be quiet ,but I can get loud. I love playing with the kids. I love ALL kids. I love trying new things. I love rocking babies. I love to sing(but sometimes it doesn't sound so good). I can figure people out really quickly. I'm not scared of taking chances. I homeschool my kids(because they are worth it). I stand up for what I believe in. I pour my heart in everything I do.  I work hard at everything I do. I have zero tolerance when it comes to drugs and drinking. I love to feel needed. I love kisses & hugs.I believe in prayer. I love Jesus!!!!!
  
 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...